Stone Mountain Highland Games 2015

We’re just two months away from the start of the 43rd annual Stone Mountain Highland Games and Scottish Festival – so mark your calendars now!! :D They will be held the 3rd weekend in October, the 17th and 18th. The sponsor dinner is Friday evening the 16th, and the games are all day Sat. and Sunday.

The website is here: http://www.smhg.org. Be sure to check it out as soon as possible; they have slightly changed the location of the gate into the Games (not into the Stone Mountain park). I have a map of the change that I can send by mail or email. And they always offer a package deal for the weekend if you’d like to purchase your tickets ahead, either by mail or on-line. Keep in mind the fee to enter the park is $10 per day, but by buying your tickets ahead, you only have to pay that fee one time for the games, plus you get a discount on the entry tickets into the Games area. :) If you have any questions or need further information, please email me at irenepetree@ibydeit.org, or phone at 404/457-7582 and I’ll be glad to help!